Friday 17 November 2017

Hitman....

Even with help from youtubers (MrFreeze2244) or websites the practical use of their tactics within the game can vary when you try it yourself.
I had intended to do the first elusive target by doing the 'Attic take down'; But a newer video showing a quicker and easier way starting as a tech interested me. That's where the practical vs planning clashed. For me it took too much time to get to the target (by about a second), which in turn made all other plans to poison him impossible. The target would spot me. That one second moved him out of place and he wasn't being distracted to look the other way. So I decided to move on to the next option. Guard distracted and subdued, follow the target into the office, choke, snap and hide him.  It could have been worse.

Having taken down some of the later targets, doing this one gave me the Absolution suit with gloves.


No comments:

Post a Comment