Wednesday 29 November 2017

SP:TFBW

I've notched this game as being done if not yet 100% complete. The main playthrough is finished and the story revealed. But with 1 side quest(Yaoi art) and some achievements left over I dont' feel any need to be a completionist about them.
Overall I had 26 Hours of shenanigans, fun on all levels of the spectrum, some minor filler and all.
For me it was worth it. I don't see myself doing a second playthrough but I can recommend the game. If you like South Park in any way the game will make you smile.
The true ending of the game is the real killer line from Butters and a possible hit at the next game.

There's still the DLC content to come to the game, more fun is to be had yet.

Danger Deck: Combat challenge against Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck. To unlock costumes and artifacts. Available in December 2017.

From Dusk till Casa Bonita: A New story where players are to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. Available in 2018 (tbd).

Bring the Crunch: Another New story bringing a new superhero class. Again available in sometime in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment