Friday 10 November 2017

Stardew Valley....


Winter year three... a gap season. I thought that I'd have clinched the last fish I needed from fall (Autumn), But year 3 is a loss as it didn't rain. Why a need for rain... No not for crops but for fish.

Fussy fish, they can only be caught in a certain season on day's it's raining. Two from a river and two from the ocean.

Eel.
Sunfish.
Catfish.
Red Snapper.

The next season that has the fish is the next spring and summer. I can see a lot of daily corners being cut this winter. There are chances to get some of the fish from the house bins in the town but that is a long shot.
With winter in and no crops or animals doing anything I could return to serious foraging, scavenging and plenty of long trips to the mines. But I may just collect the animal products, sell them and end the day. Just to get winter over with. Not good gameplay but I'm at a stage where I want the main story line to continue without trying to cheat the game. Once the story line is done I'd consider the game complete.

Otherwise there have been a lot of visitors of one kind or another to the farm....



No innuendo in this meeting at all.....


No comments:

Post a Comment