Thursday 23 November 2017

Space Hulk Deathwing....


I've had Space Hulk Deathwing on my wish list for over a year, just keeping an eye on it. It's had many sales. Almost permanently at stages. The current sale on now has seen a greater price drop to €19.99.

Still not enough of a drop for me to buy it. While the last year has seen a lot of polish & patches being added; I've been waiting for it to be released on console. A reworked version was to be patched, tweaked, changed, and updated further when released on console this December. The PC version is to get all the same updates for free. I've been waiting to see if these changes make it worth picking up. I was massively excited when I first saw this game and disappointed with the launch reviews. I've been waiting for this repatched enhanced (console) version to make or break it finally once and for all. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment