Saturday 25 August 2018

Eve Online....

I'm still faffing about with my PvE and "PvP" Alpha's, their alts and their alts, alts. Both accounts are full. Faffing to the max. I could drone on about the faffing but it's micromanagement for the sake of playing the game and being ánál about it. In a way I'm glad I've kept my old mains out of the Alpha's lives. Alpha's, no support, living their own lives..... Bla, bla, bla....
I will post about it.... 
I will post about it.... 
I will post about it....

The remodeling of the Caldari transports/haulers was a surprise. I have a lot of nostalgia for the older models of the ships. I've taken many a Badger on an adventure; Even when they were a Badger Mk1 and Mk2 never mind after the Badger/Tayra split. But I'm not as miffed or put out as I thought I'd be. The new models look good, taking the Naga design further. 




Here's to hoping they change the Corax class of ship hulls into mini Naga's in the future!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment