Tuesday 21 August 2018

Race The Sun....

A Steam offer a few years ago gave Race The Sun away for free. I've not played it in ages but did notice it last night as part of the VR section of the game library. 
Not that I have a VR headset but I was checking to see if it would be worth getting one and what games I already have that would be suitable(2021 edit; I do have one now.... Playing in VR is fun but after a few races it gets old fast). 

Anyway all waffle aside I took another look at the game. I'm glad to see that the maps still change daily. I'm rusty at it, the faster it gets the more twitchy I get, that leads to overcompensation and then an exploding ship.... And that's just in 'normal' mode, never mind the Apocalypse mode!

Normal Mode....


Apoc mode....

No comments:

Post a Comment