Friday 17 August 2018

NMS....


I've put a few more hours into No Man's Sky over the last week. I'm in no great rush to go anywhere in game. The choice to randomly explore, take a "shortcut" wormhole or go straight to the galactic core hasn't peeked any interest. So beyond minor system exploration, scanning, harvesting of planets and moons; I've been getting re-acquainted with actually playing the game. This new 'NEXT' version of the game.

The 'ol red crystals are no longer Uranium... But a harvest for old times sake....
I've been getting to know the technologies and the resources needed by tech to make life effortless. A need to know that plant X gives oxygen, that X and Y are needed for my life support 'fuel' and that scrap metal is needed for looting. Etc. Etc. Etc.

https://www.gamesradar.com/no-mans-sky-atlas-pass-guide/

I've upgraded some items on my suit, ship and multitool.



One item I'm still trying to get a hook on (blueprint?) is the Oxygen filter.


I think I'm at a point where I know most of what I need to keep exploration/existence in the game going. That's half the battle. The next part, deciding what to aim for as a goal will decide how long I stay in game.....

No comments:

Post a Comment