Saturday 25 August 2018

GRW....


Challenges aside I felt like doing more within the game. But not on either my main or second character. My main has nothing left to do bar challenges, my second character has the tier grind, which is a grind and not fun. So that left the co-op only character. I should stop calling him co-op, he's not been that in a while, since this, maybe longer. Good groups in co-op are hard to find. I didn't have the heart to do co-op mode. I really wasn't in the humour to try to herding cats. Or repeat the same mission with different groups 5 times in a row(fact).
Being back on a character that hasn't reached max level; Who is missing skills and abilities is kind of refreshing. Mainly because even simple tasks can kill you. Back to basics. 


A lack of weapons, gear and attachments is still his major problem. So preset weapons are a key factor still. The weapons I've chosen have been proving themselves capable to cover all most situations.


I just hopped on this character to potter about, helping to level him unhindered; And be(or not to be) as completionist as I like without annoying or being annoyed by other gamers. With no aim other than to enjoy the game. It's been a while since I did that. Casual is casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment