Sunday 10 November 2019

Abzû....


After checking out Abzu through Xbox Ultimate it surprised me. When I said I wouldn't be back for a third revisit I found myself wondering if there were any differences in the PC version. Not that I bought it. The PC version was free, I claimed it though the Epic launcher. While I may not like the ways of Epic and/or it's launcher, a free game is a free game.

Abzu is a short game to play through, worth a look to see on PC, whats the harm.


Curiosity sated, no difference between versions in my view. I would have liked the XBox achievements to be Steam enactments but as its being played through Epic which has no achievement system.....

Given I never through I'd be back to the game a third time, it's shortness is a major draw I never expected. Never say never for a fourth time, I'm sure there will be a reason of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment