Monday 11 November 2019

STO....


No rest for the weary, The second phase of the T6 campaign will start tomorrow. Into the Breach is back. The console reward looks to be a nice addition but I'll hold off true judgement till I get my hands on it. 

I'm a big fan of the solo patrol credit towards the daily if the group for the main TFO "sucks" or there are no players to PUG a team with; Or if you just wanna keep things solo. The breach can be a good TFO but it's one that needs good group DPS to progress well.

The console reward is again a one per character unlock, so only a problem if I use it on my main and switch ships(which he does often, depending on the TFO or Endevour). STO already has fitting restrictions for specific items(only one can be fitted); Whats the harm of being able to get the new consoles with that same restriction and then claim and equip the (one)console on each ship in your roster. Maybe I'm missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment