Wednesday 6 November 2019

Updates....

So many updates in the last week, yesterday in particular....

Subnautica (Big Little Update)

Kingdoms and Castles (Fish & Pigs Update)

SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising (Update 24 - High Technology)

All three games I've not revisited in a good while.

Radio Commander also got a 1.2.32 RELEASE

Dawn of Man is between updates (upcomint v1.4)

Hitman 2 is getting monthly roadmaps I'm barely keeping up with(1st anniversary info due today).

I love when games get longterm love from their devs(Domina(soooo many changes!)). My gaming "first world problem" is having to many games that get such TLC. I already have enough 'trouble' sinking game time into newer releases never mind well played games getting revisited! Almost as "bad" a situation as having bought games on sale and not played them yet....



And another game gets an update: Dead Cells

No comments:

Post a Comment