Monday 4 November 2019

Hitman 2....

With the end of October and the start of November I can say that I've cleared all but two of Octobers content.


I skipped and don't count the featured contracts, I never do them. What still remains is the Master Scarecrow and The Yuuma Tenacity.


I was looking forward to the Master Scarecrow but once in game I saw the need for player created contracts to clear it... Which I attempted and failed many times. Which in turn lead to frustration. The real frustration is the need to be seen as you 'do the acts' and then exit combat/pursuit for the challenge to complete (and not just once or twice). Maybe it's me but I found this way more difficult than what I remembered from the first game.


For the most part the other content swung between easy to challenging. I'm no leetist snob regarding content. I've seen a youtuber or two on the high end of the community complain about the roadmap. Different strokes for different folks. Some stuff like the featured contracts doesn't float my boat so I'll ignore them rather than complain about it's existence.


Easy is fun enough to complete knowing you won't be back to it. I prefer either easy or challenging than content that brings frustration. Awkwardness for the sake of it. Like a tightrope walker going from one skyscraper to another only the return journey needs to be done on a unicycle. No thanks game. I'll try the other challenge before even attempting to go back to Scarecrow. I'd not even use the reward it gives. Life of a completionist...

I did like the Halloween stuff as well as IO for their fun community interactions for the season that's was in it. Roll on Novembers list.

No comments:

Post a Comment