Monday 18 November 2019

STO....


Progress in the 'Event Campaign' is going well. Listed as Campaign 1 it's really the second T6 ship campaign but yea I get that this is the first of the 3 tier event system. So by this version of free T6 store ship I'm 50% through event 2 of campaign 1.  Seems there is a lot of leeway to skip doing it daily and still get the T6 voucher/token/ship. No pressure at all. I do really like that each event of the campaign gets a reward. Device additions are nice to see. Options, options!



On the XBox side it's a lot slower and I'll need that leeway to just about complete the event. Whats really motivating me on the XBox side is that my character will be able to claim a ship a rare ship my PC Main has no chance(practically none) of having.



Double research needed to pick the best ships, PC for T6 Store and XBox Phoenix prize...... Choices Choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment