Wednesday 27 November 2019

Games with Gold....


Not a bad bunch for December’s XBox free Games With Gold, they are:

Insane Robots; Available from Dec 1st to 31st.
An interesting looking, card battling rogue-lite game. One I'll claim but I doubt I'll play.

Jurassic World Evolution; Available from Dec 16th to Jan 15th.
Another interesting game and one that's only been out about a year. An interesting 'modern' take on the theme park genre. Seen and heard a fair bit about it, all good or good enough. I'll claim and try it out.

Toy Story 3; Available from Dec 1st to 15th.
A fun looking, well made and thought out game by all accounts. However as much as I like the Toy Story films and as good as this game look and plays...... I'll be skipping it. I'll claim but I doubt I'll play which is a surprise to me. It should be a game I'd give some time to but I'm 'meh' about it.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate HD; Available from Dec 16th to 31st
Is a mouthful of  a title! This seems to be a game you'll either love or hate. As I'm not really into the franchise I've no real interest so a claim and skip on gameplay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment