Thursday 28 November 2019

Battlefield 1....

Another week, another light amount of BF1 for me. The usual reason of getting stomped on by clans is par for the course. I love the game and the action it brings even when outnumbered with coordinated, communicating players. I'm not saying that getting stomped on legitimately is fine, it does lead to frustration. BUT, this week reason number two has seen me stabbed in the back with floating daggers from invisible players way too much. That's frustrating. So I was in no mood to endure it constantly. Cheaters/'hackers'. The amount of it this week is by far the worst I've seen yet. When players from both sides of the map are hurling walls of text in chat about cheaters toxic nature you know it's bad.

Getting good, well played, balanced matches is so hard these day's under normal circumstance. So when it gets bad with cheats it's not fun so why bother pushing on with more matches.

Still, I had some 'fun'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment