Monday 11 November 2019

Crying Suns....


Progress in Crying Suns is still ongoing for me. Slowly but surely. There's a good bit to be unlocked. Not that I'm planning to unlock it all, but progress and unlocks are fairly seamless. Even for a casual mess-about player like me. The next system you jump into might have a cryopod on a successful ground mission that unlocks an officer you always use from then on(or never use again).



My last run saw me rescue 3 cryopods in 2 systems! I'd never had 5 officers before!


It's the combination of chance (good and bad) that builds up to bring you into and out of situations. Help a ship with the last of your scrap and your reward is that it was a scam; Which leads you to the next system hunting for scrap; Or another ship in need that you don't help but might have rewarded a great weapon. But I have to say I've been enjoying the journeys of easier levels than the harsh RNG of anything extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment