Monday 4 November 2019

Games with Gold....


So 4 games to claim as usual but only two to try for me.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter – 1st-30th Nov
Not a game I was really aware of. I kind of remember some gameplay footage (but I never recognised it as a Sherlock Holmes game) it didn't really interest me. Good as the reviews are I think I'll be skip this one.

The Final Station – 16th Nov-15th Dec
Is an interesting looking game platform-ish shooter. I doubt I'll do anything with it, I might try it once and see.

Star Wars Jedi Starfighter – 1st-15th Nov
A game that might have all the look/sound trimmings of Star Wars, but the gameplay to me is so slow it would be frustrating. I'm struggling to see why/how it got 4 out of 5 or 9 out of 10 review ratings. I'll avoid it.

Joyride Turbo – 16th-30th Nov
Looks to be a bit of fun, one to try without thinking too hard about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment