Wednesday 20 November 2019

Hitman 2....


I've spent a bit of time the last few days doing the 'new' (legacy for the most part) content. 
With the release of monthly content - Hitman 1 repeat(for me) content - I've found myself put off playing. After pushing through so much legacy content the novelty has worn off. I can't be bothered to push through the latter half of the second games main content as I wade through legacy. That may sound negative but it's really about half and half. That said there's no further updates planned from IO. Only older elusive target reactivation. I think they are dropping the game and working on H3. The thing about that for me is I've no motivation or interest for H3 after being burned out from legacy content let alone H2.... I'm a completionist, it's a curse at times. I just hope that H3 is not a seperate game and is an 'upgrade' option for H2(and legacy). If H2 content becomaes 'legacy' in H3 along with the first game I'll be "peeved"(no H3 then for me).

Anyway I got a lot done, really redone for H2's(legacy) roll-out for November. Isle of Sgail is a fun map, I love the music and atmosphere. But there's a lot of 'filler' for the sake of it. I've more interest in the newer content for H2's main campaign but I'll have to see when it gets in game.

So far I can only see myself using two rewards from what I've recently unlocked.



The new 'Tux' does have a cool factor.


Two I'll not be using at all.



The larger blades are only really useful for the Hokkido Ninja starting location. Their not practical elsewhere. Not for me.

Doing the content went well enough, first try round.


The problem with some of the player made contracts is that different players have different methods(starting locations, equipment); And trying to work out what way they did the contract can be annoying and more challenging. Still, things got done and more gets checked off the list.....

No comments:

Post a Comment