Thursday 9 December 2021

Battlefield 1....

I've been letting my gameplay for BF1 on Xbox lapse due to other games. Not that I don't have footage to edit and put out but I've been sitting on a bunch for the last few weeks. I'm a more 'natural' editor... Casual is casual. Combine a bunch of footage and sometimes it all works out, other times it's the music that pulls  things together. I can be lucky when I do a lot with footage and this time round I came across music that I could use that did indeed made it all better. But it was a clip that had no noise(editing mistake) that gave me the insight(?) to remove 90% of the sound effects overall. So the latest mashup edit could be classed as pretentious and/or too arty.... Yet it works for me and pretty happy with the end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment