Thursday 2 December 2021

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw....


I've been drawn to spend a lot more time in RGO, more than other games at the moment. Between the game universe in general, combat, trading and games of 8-ball...... It's enjoyable to 'just' be in. I may persist in saying that too much but it's true.


Bigger isn't always better. At least when it comes to ships and their fits in Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. I've praised the Blood Eagle, I've praised the Beluga but I've had way more fun in the Foxbat! Specifically I think because I've downgraded from 'better' energy weapons to lower down the food chain, ballistic weapons(less shield damage and more on hull).


Getting into the Foxbat was prompted by the Beluga getting stomped on again in the Durgan Fight. I guess I've tried the fight as a 'normal' leveling player, tried it as the Beluga tank; so why not mix things up. As I said before, all options open. This game if nothing else isn't linear with ships and gear combinations. Expense is by no means an indicator of 'better'(true in a lot of ways in game and out).

ECM is also a thing I need to do more. Right stick click on an Xbox controller. Even if it works on an RNG system and you get bad roll's any damage mitigation chance is good....

No comments:

Post a Comment