Wednesday 8 December 2021

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw....


The right tool for the right job. The Foxbat with all ballistic weapons and use of ECM proved to be just that. Trying the Durgan fight with and the ECM was a breeze with no effort whatsoever.  


After finishing it I was a bit dumbstruck that it was that easy given the other ships/gear I'd swapped out and tried previously. All in a very 'whats all the fuss about' kind of way. What can I say, this game is not 'usual' and takes some trial and error in a case like this......


Technically I'm now on the 6th stage(of 9) of the main quest-line.  The return of Xander which I've not done yet, but the story is 'heating up'.



Passing that Durgan mission gets access to a slew of messages in quick succession. All the unlockable 'buddies' literally come a'knocking on your door for help. They are ongoing and offer good rewards but they just don't stop; For a side quest junkie like me it's a bit frustrating to get a buddy call knowing they will offer a mission and then to not do it..... Yet I've come to accept that my mission log will never me empty(never thought that would happen). Waiting for the right ship/gear to do the Durgan fight has given me a lot of time to both get gear and credits; So there's not urgency for the buddy mission rewards other then to unlock them as a 'buddy'. Still I think Richter is the best all rounder as a wing-man.



No comments:

Post a Comment