Thursday 12 September 2013

Wow Pets and Battles

Pet collection has been a favourite of mine since I started wow. With the addition of pet battles it was a major win.  Even if I am not a fan of pokemon.

There are good addons for seeing what pets are in an area, filtered it can show you whats missing.
The mod I use to track pets is called Pettracker 

A great mod I've seen recently is this one for defining teams! It extends the normal pet screen and allows you to setup and name the teams!


It's unsurprisingly called pet battle teams

And is great for both quickly getting your team into a fight, quick swapping before rejoining a battle queue but also for levelling up a team. I can see myself getting more into the pet battles now because of it.



Both really worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment