Monday 23 September 2013

Xboxing

With GTA V out and hearing that it's good I turned back to my xbox over the weekend, it's been neglected over the last while, the only gaming its done is to download and try the free xbox gold member games.

I still have some games to finish on it, need for speed most wanted(2012), splinter cell conviction and GTA IV.

I never really got into GTA IV, I played it a good bit but it didn't suck me in as the others had.
GTAIII, great, Vice City, excellent, San Andreas, Brilliant, GTA IV, letdown.... so I paused for GTA V.... but I can see that it will be on my list to get ... maybe in the next month or two :) People are raving about it.

With the new Splinter Cell game as well, I would like to have another stab at finishing Conviction before I get the next one.

I can easily see myself finishing Conviction first, blast about a bit more with need for speed and probably leave GTA on a shelf if it doesn't appeal again ( trade in. ).



No comments:

Post a Comment