Monday 23 September 2013

Wow weekend, Raids and Brewfest!

Last weekend saw me do a bit on all three mains. This is also the first brewfest I've had max level chars on this realm. So I took them in to meet the holiday boss.
 
Taking them in I got the achi etc with all three but also a brewfest ram, yay!


I tried out my hunter and lock in the first of the new raids.



The one thing I have to say is that they feel even bigger in scale than the others.

It all seems that bit bigger!

I enjoyed the boss's, they are a lot more demanding in regards to situational awareness. For the most part you can't just stay in one spot while button mashing.


I took the mains on a spin about the timeless isle fro rares and stuff I hadn't collected yet. When I came across this "rare" vendor! lol selling mainly costumes for the pug pet!! lmao

So all in all a good round, mish mash of stuffs.



No comments:

Post a Comment