Thursday 22 September 2016

Command and Conquer....

I've been a fan of the Command and Conquer franchise since it started. It was one of the first games I bought when I was getting my first PC back in the 90's.
Though I've purchased most of the games over the years the older the game the more trouble there is in getting it to run again on more modern operating systems. Not wanting to really setup virtual machines etc. I went ahead and bought the full C&C collection. I've installed all but the Renegade game... I refuse the fact that it exists.
I'm happy to have the games in a playable state and that the majority of my old saves are now reloadable.
The franchise has had it's up's and down's in gamplay and in graphic engines, but it's good to be able to dip my toe back in that universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment