Thursday 29 September 2016

Fallout 4.... Done and dusted....


I've completed my playthrough's of the latest DLC, Nuka World, on both my "Brotherhood" and "Institute" characters which completes all three charecters. Doing so has brought a reversal of those characters interactions with the general commonwealth.
My Brotherhood character was pro Minuteman but went full on Nuka world to the end, then reversed course and can no longer speak to Preston. Whereas my Institute character was more in tune with wiping out Nuka world from the start and in doing so has gotten more interaction with the Minutemen and Preston than ever before which I never thought would happen.
They have both been interesting playthrought's and I'm not about to reload and redo from a previous save, they are where they are and I'm ok with that. I felt I played both properly with their perspectives on the storylines.

With both finished I did find myself going back to my "main, main" playthrough and updating a lot of settlements etc. With no more DLC coming there will be no incentive to revisit the Brotherhood or Institute characters again. Indeed with no more DLC there will be no more real reason to go onto my main, it feels like an abrupt end. Mods may be the way forward for further gamplay.  Time will tell.





No comments:

Post a Comment