Tuesday 6 September 2016

Fallout 4.... Nuka Nuked.

I've cleared the Nuka World content on my main play through character. Taking is fairly slow I got to a stage where I had to go raiding my beloved Commonwealth settlements. That was a step too far and I took the opportunity to complete the Open Season quest instead. What an end, for a middle of the road/dogooder character, it was an ending of sheer mass slaughter.
Looks good on a female mannequin....

The different park area's were unique and a questing pleasure. This DLC felt more streamlined in story lines despite the number of factions. And the new AK style weapon is a new favourite.

I still have the Brotherhood and an Institute play through to go through but I'll be leaving them for a later time. I wouldn't want to burnout too quickly.

Besides, the play through I just completed has highlighted a number of issues with some settlements.
One or two cosmetic changes and about 6 which require a reworking of major features.

For example I created a Wooden Prefab on top of the main building in The Slog. I made a stairs up and some extra flooring to accommodate it. This was a building of beds. Nothing but beds. So that every settler has a bed. Yet after repelling an attack and hanging around I hear one of the settlers make a comment about sleeping in shifts due to not enough beds. I'm sure the problem is with the stairway up and settler NPC pathing issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment