Monday 5 March 2018

STO....


The voyages continue.... Again with more tweaking the max level characters and doing the admiralty missions for dilithium; But mainly taking an easy no rush approach to levelling up of my lowest level character. All the while pondering the lifetime sub option.


For some reason I was still using my lowbies starter ship and not the ship he got at level 10... So it was readied, fitted and updated with what was to hand. Levelling was much improved. Going from 10 to 30 was not an effort at all. The story lines do add a level of immersion that lets you pass time and not notice. Some more ship and personnel updating/upgrading has done a lot to get though missions faster. The dual pistols freebie (account bound reward) are in use on my character and his officers. It's a powerful weapon set especially when all my officers are using them in a barrage. It's noticeable that enemies go down faster.



Better gear and upgrades through leveling as well as leveling itself is a powerful driving force to go through content. When you level up and get a promotion mission to visit the shipyard and collect a new ship, it's a great feeling.


I posted before that I had an urge to level this character and that feeling is only getting stronger. Looking up the details of built up account bound ships my main aim is to reach level 40 as soon as I can to use them. With this being my third tactical character I might set him up as a torpedo/cannon build.
I won't have long to wait, 30 to 40 should be a breeze. If I do go with a cannon build he'll get to use the Defiant style (Sao Paulo refit) reward. That's something to look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment