Saturday 10 March 2018

Hitman....

Another reactivated elusive target and another completed assassination.


It was almost another failed mission. The number of guards in the attic was already high but with the added elusive target guards it was tricky with timing. I had to restart twice due to getting spotted. I chose to start undercover in the auction and use the same attic route as shown by MrFreeze2244. My successful run was touch and go with the two guards outside the targets room. As always MrFreeze2244 does a run that looks way easier than it is for me.

Here is my run:

That's the 12th elusive target I've completed, failed another and the game lists another 13 to be introduced. For me that leaves three reward suits to get.




Outside of getting rewards the one I'm really looking forward to is Gary Busey for the sheer comedy value.

No comments:

Post a Comment