Wednesday 7 March 2018

Theme Hospital....

Theme Hospital.... It may be a game from 1997 but the fun and play-ability of the game is still top notch. I've been pottering about with it while waiting for Two Point Hospital. Playing it more than I should. Fun is fun. 
I've seen more about Project hospital is too much of a serious simulation for my tastes(it seems so very very dry). I'm looking for more of the wacky fun factor. From what I've seen of Two Point it is everything Theme Hosp is x10, really looking forward to that game. And while I should save the hospital game time for the new game when it's out it's hard to pass up some good fun with the old game.

There may be an overcrowding problem in my temporary, secondary, overflow area. Emphasis on overflow in every sense of the word:


No comments:

Post a Comment