Wednesday 25 August 2021

XO....






While the mega update is indeed a mega update of changes and tweaks with lots done. It's not complete, it's not meant to be complete just yet. I get that; But for as much as has changed and that I like there's still some 'unintuitive' aspects overall about the game concept and implementation that I find frustrating. My thoughts on the game are as changing as the updates to it. Pro and Con. Very much a me thing and I've not given the game enough time long term to grow on me and definitely not enough play since the mega patch came out so I'm probably being too harsh too hastily.... I go on gut feeling and my gut feeling is that I'll be waiting a while for a finished product and pass real judgment once it's final form is revealed. Lots could and will change yet. 

Too harsh? Maybe.

Like many games when new massive patches with equally massive changes come out the feedback needs to be taken into account. Nothing like releasing a product into the wild for it to be torn apart in ways you never thought possible in combinations you couldn't have foreseen. Bug fixes leading to new bugs and more changes and new patches etc. etc.

Great to see changes, great to see updates and all the new additions.... Not a game I'll be playing really beyond a post patch tutorial refresher... Still one to keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment