Friday 21 October 2016

Eve Online.... Their last plug....

The last 24 hours of the "sub and get some gifts" has begun. I'll state my protest again to this CCP cash grab "reward ploy". The Last Chance To Claim Your Celebratory Rewards! announcement also linked a Fozzie post regarding the new SoCT destroyer to get crowd feedback.


As it turns out I think that both of my pre-Alpha accounts are going to be classed as full paying accounts even though they were free 60 day codes. If that is true then I'll have the ships and trinkets for my old "mains" and keep at least one Gnosis for my missioning alt. Works out well and I won't have spent a penny.

I wonder how the Christmas rewards will be shared out or if there will be any divide between the clone grades. Then again there isn't anything, really important in the Chrimbo gifts never mind anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment