Thursday 19 April 2018

ETS 2....

I think I've hit the end of the road for my current stint in ETS 2. I've played more in the last two weeks than I have since I got the game!

I've upgraded 4 garages and have 17 trucks for 17 hired drivers. "My" garage has my own two trucks and space for one more, as well as 2 hired drivers and the trucks I've given to them. 
The daily profit listed for my own garage was dented a lot after another accident since the heli incident. I'd blame the late night driving but realistically it's my glancing at YouTube that caused the distractions(58% cab damage in one go!).


I've spent more cash on trying out one or two other trucks but concluded that my original truck was "trucky" enough. The other truck I have was one of those tested (MAN) was a better contender for grandiose customisation. I'm happy to have both.

To fulfill the further need to test random trucks I've started to do contracts again (just as a driver), where the truck and trailer are given.

So all in all I've done way more than I expected. I'll give it a break until the next event pop's up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment