Wednesday 4 April 2018

Hitman....


First off it seems that Warner Bros are the new publisher for Hitman (season one/content so far). Starting off with a new IO Interactive Anniversary pack, the ‘Definitive Edition’. The only difference with the pack and the game of the year edition is that there are three new IO game themed suits/ outfits. Unfortunately they don't seem to be linked to any new mission content so I don't think I'll be paying to pick up a clothing only pack when they get around to the PC version.


And the main news; The next Elusive target is coming this Friday. The Fixer.


He will be the second elusive target in Marrakesh for me. No special unlocks in assassinating him other than being another elusive target to add to the body count. I'm now about halfway through the 63 in total. I really need the targets in Bangkok and Colorado to complete the suits.

The Fixer should be easy enough to finish. I'd like to do it Silent Assassin, Suit Only but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment