Wednesday 18 April 2018

Most Wanted Sale....


The 'most wanted' promotion e-mail I got a few day's ago(or last week?) was interesting. The premise was a big push for all gog.com users to list the games they most wanted on their wishlist's. Gog would then take the most frequently listed games and sell them at a sale price. Now that's a promotion!




Most of the games listed haven't been of interest to me, or are ones I've already gotten. There are a lot of great games listed across every genre


I've also noticed a few games that were free with XBox gold, which goes to show that there is still value in their monthly offerings. Like this month's game The Witness on sale here as part of this promotion.


As well as last month's Superhot.



I'm broadly tempted by Owlboy and the first Torchlight but time and pondering may see me add more to that list or not buy any of them at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment