Thursday 26 April 2018

STO....

A small bit of levelling up was done with my new character, she is now a massive level 20.
I've not decided on any uniform for her and her crew but I'm sticking with just having her wear the majority of the intel set.


Levelling up also saw the new ship claimed above. A bit of a pity as I do like the older designs, but onwards and upwards.


My main started the Bobayashi Maru event.


I appears that it does not need a reputation queue to be done, just keep the vouchers and claim the console when you have enough.


Not that I think I'll get to use the console. Only my current and previous levelled character use phasers, specifically the same prolonged phaser that is the other half of the set. So they may be the only ones to get value from this....


No comments:

Post a Comment