Saturday 28 April 2018

ETS 2....

With the addition of the Special Transport DLC I've been trying out it's contracts. It seems that my choice of base (Brussel(s?)) is ideal for getting the new contracts.


I've also finalised my three trucks in that garage (Iveco, Man, Scania)


I'm surprised at how much levelling gets done by the A.I. drivers while you rest. So much so that once my character hits 50% tiredness I park up and sleep. I go overboard on longer journeys doing maybe 3 park and sleep's's's. Getting the time to pass really makes the bank balance increase as well.

The DLC has a good amount of additional changes to differentiate it from 'normal' contracts. It's a lot more structured; Not a bad thing for me as I have a tenancy to push the limits.


There are longer and better paying contracts out there. The DLC and the upcoming updates/changes make Special Transports worth while from a variety standpoint alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment