Saturday 18 March 2017

Hitman progess....

My progress with the next level of Hitman (Marrakesh) is going slowly due to my persistence in trying to get the last challenge of the previous level.
 
This last challenge is one that requires a combination of actions. Mission Mastery.


Mission Mastery can be refined down to The Icon version within Sapienza.


Despite everything I've done previously in the mission, just to be sure that the five assassinations are covered I did five more from the contracts search.


My plan now is to follow each of the opportunities one by one to the letter and see how that goes. I'm not going to blame the lack of the challenge completing on a bug, not yet. The opportunities can be very, very tricky in the order you do things in and the disguise needed if any.

On a side note, I'm also the happy owner of the Requiem Pack that was on sale for the heft price of €1.99.

 Steam is currently having a 50% off all Hitman content.

No comments:

Post a Comment