Friday 10 March 2017

Thoughts on thoughts....


The more I read about GRW the more I feel my last post made me sound defensive. I do like the game but I can say it has points of contention both in game design and it's implementation. It is a polarising game for it's players. They will love or loath it. Saying that I think the game offers a lot. It's only been out a week, less than a week and is no doubt going to be tweaked and updated.
I am on the defensive again after reading the PC Gamer review.... And only a few posts ago I marked them as being the best source for a game review, looks like I am wrong about them. I expected a more balanced perspective.

Let the hate flow through you: http://www.pcgamer.com/ghost-recon-wildlands-review/
The comments section is a minefield but worth reading the more thought out replies...

No comments:

Post a Comment