Wednesday 22 March 2017

My Ghost Recon Wildlands Update....

The overall map is looking a lot more "conquered". I'm about halfway through the campaign and enjoying it all. It's been done on a normal level of difficulty due to my wanting to have a more fun experience. I might do a harder level if I feel like it once the first playthrough is done.



Adding skills to your character makes a noticeable effect on your abilities. It's a good progression tree that lets you tailor your skills to your playstyle.






It's been no effort to do the rebel missions to upgrade their support abilities. I seem to happen upon them easily. I'm surprised some are maxed out with what seems like no effort.


I'm also happy with my current loadout, the only part I went out of my way to get was the MSR sniper rifle.





More fun to be had yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment