Tuesday 14 March 2017

Ghost Recon Wildlands....


I'm about as far from a recon mission as can be. I'm really enjoying it. My character has started in on his fourth region in the game.
The more I play the more I'm reminded of Clear and Present Danger. With this new coastal region's cartel theme based around submarines I might be breaking out my Sean Connery accent sooner than I think.

What I work on first in a region are the commendations, skill points (blue icons) and collectibles (blue gun icons). Along with the intel (white notepad symbol and the yellow folders). I then work on the green rebel operations. I've heard a lot of negative talk that they are repetitive; I find them not to be. There is enough variety in the steal boat/plane/chopper or the kill convoy and tag the truck, besides they are short, easy enough and entirely skipable if you don't want to do them.

I like to do at least a few to get the cooldown level raised even just a little bit. I wouldn't binge on them for it. It is nice to see a lower cooldown on the three I use most, the rebel help, mortar support and the free car.
Besides during every other activity there is a chance to tag a smaller quantity of the same resources. So far they have covered my upgrade needs regarding improving skills. I might end up doing a lot more of those missions if the difficulty in the cartel begins to get worse and I really need to up my skills.
Getting the rebels to be more active doesn't hurt either. I've seen some interesting rebel -v- cartel -v- unidad battles, while I sneak round and grab the intel I needed.

I'm still very much a fan of the graphics. Can you tell:

No comments:

Post a Comment