Thursday 30 March 2017

WoW.... 7.2

With Patch 7.2 out its brought an interesting change of stats regarding pve npc's scaling via ilvl.

I like the way Blizz does the unforeseen consequences blue post to their 7.2 changes.

From what I've seen yesterday when the patch was just out, my Warlock seems to hit harder and have more survivability.
My levelling hunter can without growl on as a beastmaster take the aggro off tanks. Or so the Tank in his last dungeon "said". I offered my view in all honesty but pug dungeons do offer up some tanks that are just shit at the job.


Yet again Khadgar is the hub of activity. The kind of mage that people really aught to avoid as they can see the dark cloud that comes with him.
While I can hear and see the story of the patch all I really see is a new quest hub and a lot of different ways to grind from one ilvl to the next. Not exactly inspirational.

These quest flyer's Khad was handing out are very generic. I never did a tap to build up my class hall.

 
Leadership? Grown mighty? At this stage I'd rather fight for Sargeras, his side already has the best ilvl gear!

I do like the look of these:

So even with so many changes and updated content I think I'll stick to levelling up alts.
The pet battle dungeon thing looks interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment