Tuesday 28 March 2017

Ghost Recon Wildlands....


Since my last update I've been making great progress.


Progress with a lot of mixed play styles, some quiet and stealthy while others not so much, all enjoyable in my view. I'll try and share better quality video's...

I've reached max level (30) and find myself overloaded with skill points. I haven't applied them due to a lack of resources. I don't feel I have to apply more as I'm happy with my current characters skill layout. Being a completionist I will break out and put some time in the collection of resources.


With my current  region being more snowy I wanted my character to look like he fitted in. The winter outfit had to be tried.

While it does fit in I'm not a fan of the the panda eye face camo. It makes him look more like the family guy KISS characters.

Seeing the next one on I was more inclined to use the red face bandanna outfit.


But in the end I reverted to my original outfit but changed the cap for a beanie and removed the light ghillie.

Some more screenies and yet more fun to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment