Tuesday 21 March 2017

More Mass Effect Andromeda....

I've been reading and viewing a lot more reviews, thoughts and opinions. I've come to the conclusion that some of the odd characteristics/stances of the in game humanoids remind me too much that this game is the Muppet Baby version of Mass Effect. I can't shake that comparison. It's a head size, body action animation thing.
 


There are a lot of comparisons being made with this version of Mass effect and it's three predecessors, specifically the first Mass effect game. Unfortunately for Andromeda being compared to a 2007 game isn't coming out in it's favour.



Maybe Andromeda is suffering form a form of exaggerated Michael Bay lens flare on steroids.

Despite all that and my not having any hands on gameplay experience; I've seen a video that I agree with, as it sums up my overall thoughts an feelings on the game:

No comments:

Post a Comment