Sunday 12 March 2017

First long session....

Today was the first day I got to really spend hours in one block with Ghost Recon Wildlands. I've not changed my mind about what I said previously, I'm playing it solo and I'm having a huge amount of fun with it.

Even for a solo carebear like me I can't ignore the torrents of hate aimed at the game. It seems that that hate is more than anything the game has or has not done, one way or another.

What is really irksome are the conflicting reviews from big sites and publications. It's hard to not be defensive. It's more than just personal preference in the reviews view. Things like the visuals; Some people think the graphics are the best thing, while others think the graphics are so bad that a commodore 64 game is better...  How can there be so much disparity in reviews.... Is this Ubi hate, hate due to the Division? OR people jumping on a hate bandwagon.... Maybe I shouldn't care and stick with the fun I'm having.


No comments:

Post a Comment