Sunday 23 July 2017

Darkest Dungeon....

Unlike some streamers I've been watching I have only just met the Fanatic in combat. The streamers would only have one or two cursed hero's and they would have to fight the Fanatic. I've been running full cursed groups run after run and not seen him. Until now. It's an interesting fight but thankfully I got some good RNG, heals and DPS against him to make it through without a loss.


 Part of the rewards for the fight are some vials of precious, precious curse cure.

I've already used one on a hero from my "normal" roster that had to fill in for a cursed crew member. Yes I've been keeping my rosters separated. Makes sense to me. This way I dont' mind if all my crimson court crew get cursed, par fro the course. But if my older normal roster do need to fill in and get cursed, there is a way out. And it's been used.... I do need to be careful...

The fight goes on....

It's been strange to not need heirlooms or gold. I have more than I need. So going through dungeons I still have to fight the urge to hoard, to remind myself I don't need gold, jewels or crests. My priority is on what money can't buy, blood vials, trinkets or scrounged resources (food, tinder, torches).
 
The bank does make for a very interesting numbers game.

No comments:

Post a Comment