Saturday 22 July 2017

GRW....

I've been continuing my tier grind on my main. And my smg/lmg character has been working well on the main campaign. She also got to do the Yeti Challenge in full for the Tier Booster reward.



Title Update 6 has just released and while I don't like the new set of helicopter controls I like that they allow you to keep the old settings. At least I'd like it if it actually worked that way.
Flight controls for my characters is messed up even after applying the settings to use the old controls again. Booooo. Changing settings and disabling the gamepad options does nothing.
Patch the patches patch may be needed for this Title update.

To distract myself from helicopters the upcoming PvP mode 'Ghost War' looks very interesting.



https://www.reddit.com/r/GhostRecon/comments/6oo6zh/ghost_recon_wildlands_ghost_war_mode_pvp_first/


No comments:

Post a Comment