Sunday 23 July 2017

GRW.... Back in action....


My frustration with latest patch had been mainly with the changes to the helicopter controls. Despite altering the settings to use the older 'classic' controls the game was or seemed stuck in between the old and new settings. For example turning off mouse control in the flight settings made no difference, the helicopter could still be affected via mouse movement.
So in playing the game ignoring the choppers I started to notice other settings not saving or working properly. Hud options were missing, turned on but not showing like the intel indicators, XP/tier gain etc. With a lack of talk on the net about these problems being widespread I decided to verify my game install. After verificatrion low and behold I was able to fly in classic mode the way I did before the patch.... Frustration eliminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment