Wednesday 26 July 2017

GRW....

With my recent chopper flight control up's and down's no longer being an issue normal gameplay has resumed. I've not come across any further "quirks" since the install file verification.

My main has done a lot less than before so has only progressed a small way on to Tier 26.


A reward of facepaint is lost on my style of characters.


My favourite region in the game is the salt flats in the North West corner of the map. It has it all. Small bases, large bases, patrols and convoy's. Koani my happy hunting grounds.


My secondary character based around SMG/LMG weapons has completed the main campaign.


The last few missions let her level the tiers quite quickly but I doubt I'll be playing further on to Tier 1 with her. If I get my main there it will be an effort.

Yet again I've enjoyed seeing the game campaign from another angle. Being set with an P90 she has needed to be more of an infiltrator, low and slow to win the day.


I was glad to have maxxed out the perk/buff's tree's.



Like my main, my second character has now "parked up" on the salt flats of Koani.


My third character is a true ongoing mystery even to me.
10 levels away from the max of 30 never mind entering the Tier system.

Set as a pure co-op character I've not done a lot in anticipation of using my main in co-op instead. That hasnt' turned out to be true as co-op with my main is a P.I.T.A. Doing things solo is both faster and efficient with regard to time, tier upgrading and resource gathering. So my grey man is back to being 'THE' co-op character. Just to mess about with and 'enjoy' the co-op 'fun'/'madness' etc....
As such I decided to bin the idea of him just using the special preset weapons. A nice idea that had worked till now but practicality is making me choose the G36C Assault rifle and the HTI sniper rifle.
Both weapons have very basic upgrades and I'm in no way shape of form going to hunt down the best parts I would like. 


The USG Pistol was the only one I actively searched parts for, waaaaaaaaaaay back when I created him first. 
 
So what he has is all he has got until he joins in a game and happens across upgrades. Maybe it's more pain than it's worth but at least with both a silenced assault and sniper rifle he will be more use as an active member rather than hanging back as backup when things "go loud".

No comments:

Post a Comment