Friday 21 July 2017

STO... More Endeavouring

I forgot to list the Endeavour prize pack information. It lists the potential rewards. Of the box's I've opened so far I've received all but the Mark choice, but that's ok as I'm in no way grinding marks.


I've completed the last two Endeavours. The suspicious sounding endeavour from yesterday turned out to be the Defera Invasion Zone. 

I recall going to the system before as part of the main campaign while I was levelling up my main character. I was never back and never did the invasion part of the system. This time around I got to visit it and did a quick Easy level mission, the automated turret maintenance. Kill some Borg and update the turrets software.

The rewards:


And today's Endeavour was to join a group and combat the Borg in space.


With a lot more rewards.

The Endeavour system is a great version of a daily system. I'm more convinced of that than ever. Quick, easy as you want it to be and the rewards are useful while not being overpowered.
Fantastic for the freebie version of the game I play. Higher level players will probably do this more for the content than the rewards. Then again there is a chance for a lot of R&D materials so maybe I'm understating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment